Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - January 2021 - Round 2 - Group 3
2021-01-14 11:34:30 UTC
Thurs. Jan. 14 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-14 15:15:29 UTC

A Fool In Paradise - Jewels

Rock Me - Nutmegs

Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

So Long Baby Goodbye - Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson

Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-14 15:16:02 UTC

1. A Fool In Paradise - Jewels
2. Rock Me - Nutmegs
3. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
4. So Long Baby Goodbye - Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-01-14 15:27:24 UTC
1- Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson

2- Bo Diddley

3- Nutmegs

4- Jewels
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-14 15:35:34 UTC
Thanks for canceling out my ballot you rube.
Steve Mc
2021-01-14 15:39:56 UTC
1. Rock Me - Nutmegs

2. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

3. So Long Baby Goodbye - Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson

4. A Fool In Paradise - Jewels

2021-01-14 15:34:46 UTC
Rock Me - Nutmegs
Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
A Fool In Paradise - Jewels
So Long Baby Goodbye - Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson
S-T-R-O-N-G group!!!

2021-01-14 15:35:17 UTC
For me these are all terrific records and very difficult to rank.

1-Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
2-A Fool In Paradise - Jewels
3-Rock Me - Nutmegs
4-So Long Baby Goodbye - Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson
Carl
2021-01-14 15:53:07 UTC
Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson
Jewels
Bo Diddley
Nutmegs
Rick Schubert
2021-01-14 16:57:38 UTC
1. Rock Me - Nutmegs
2. A Fool In Paradise - Jewels
3. So Long Baby Goodbye - Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson
4. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-14 17:51:34 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Roger's ballot.

1. Rock Me - Nutmegs - 24
2. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley - 21

3. A Fool In Paradise - Jewels - 18
4. So Long Baby Goodbye - Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson - 17

Rick's Megs win the group with Diane's BD second. Rick now has 2 in the ELITE 8.

My gems and Carl's SL & WJ are out.
Jim Colegrove
2021-01-14 16:10:43 UTC

4. A Fool In Paradise - Jewels
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-01-14 16:25:10 UTC
Thanks for canceling out my ballot you rube.

Appositely opposite, baby!!!
Jim Colegrove
2021-01-14 22:28:08 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:25:10 -0800 (PST), Dennis C from Tennessee
Post by ***@aol.com
Thanks for canceling out my ballot you rube.
Appositely opposite, baby!!!
Steve voted the same way.