Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - October - Semi-Finals - Group 1
2020-10-22 13:30:29 UTC

I Have A Little Girl - Howlin' Wolf

Fine Girl - The Calvaes

Romp And Stomp Blues - Mercy Dee

(All Alone And) Miserable - The Gardenias

SavoyBG
2020-10-22 13:31:02 UTC

1. I Have A Little Girl - Howlin' Wolf
2. Fine Girl - The Calvaes
3. (All Alone And) Miserable - The Gardenias
4. Romp And Stomp Blues - Mercy Dee
Steve Mc
2020-10-22 13:43:04 UTC
1. Romp And Stomp Blues - Mercy Deee

2. I Have A Little Girl - Howlin' Wolf

3. Fine Girl - The Calvaes

4. (All Alone And) Miserable - The Gardenias

2020-10-22 13:48:50 UTC
1-Romp And Stomp Blues - Mercy Dee
2-(All Alone And) Miserable - The Gardenias
3-I Have A Little Girl - Howlin' Wolf
4-Fine Girl - The Calvaes
Jim Colegrove
2020-10-22 14:06:28 UTC

Carl
2020-10-22 14:28:57 UTC
4-Fine Girl - The Calvaes
Roger Ford

2020-10-22 14:37:08 UTC
1- Mercy Dee

2- Howlin Wolf

3- Gardenias

4- Calvaes
Rick Schubert
2020-10-22 15:55:44 UTC
1. Fine Girl - The Calvaes
SavoyBG
2020-10-22 16:24:56 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Diane and Carl

1-Romp And Stomp Blues - Mercy Dee - 27
2-(All Alone And) Miserable - The Gardenias - 23

3-I Have A Little Girl - Howlin' Wolf - 22
4-Fine Girl - The Calvaes -18

Carl's Mercy Dee romps and stomps to the win again, and Roger's flowers take second. My Wolf takes third and Roger's Calvaes is last. So Carl and Roger each have a record in the FINAL FOUR so far.