Bobby Kent & The Kentones
2020-01-27 05:25:16 UTC
An old radio colleague recently gave me a box of 45s. Among them were "Don't Go 'Way" by Bobby Kent & The Kentones on the Baystate label. It has a few light surface scratches but plays fine, and the label is unmarred.

Just wondering if it might be worth something? Discogs says it's a $200 record, but I'm told their estimates are unreliable.
SavoyBG
2020-01-27 14:03:48 UTC
Told by who?
Roger Ford
2020-01-27 14:54:27 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 21:25:16 -0800 (PST), "Dean F."
Post by Dean F.
An old radio colleague recently gave me a box of 45s. Among them were "Don't Go 'Way" by Bobby Kent & The Kentones on the Baystate label. It has a few light surface scratches but plays fine, and the label is unmarred.
Just wondering if it might be worth something? Discogs says it's a $200 record, but I'm told their estimates are unreliable.
Popsike show a couple of sales in the last few years in the $100-$150
region