Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - March 2021 - Semi-Finals - Group 1
2021-03-22 10:29:59 UTC
2021-03-22 13:17:11 UTC

2021-03-22 13:17:45 UTC

2021-03-22 14:09:12 UTC

2021-03-22 13:23:31 UTC

2021-03-22 13:40:57 UTC
2021-03-22 14:03:43 UTC

2021-03-22 14:42:33 UTC
2021-03-22 15:13:20 UTC
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-03-22 16:15:31 UTC
1- John Lee Hooker

2- Chuck Berry

3- Penguins

4- Frogshit
Sav...@aol.com
2021-03-22 16:54:47 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Jim, Steve and Diane

1. Dimples - John Lee Hooker - 26
2. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins - 24

3. Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry - 22
4. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry - 18

The 2 more obscure things today moved into the FINAL FOUR while the much better known things dropped out!

Diane's Dimples won the group, 2 points ahead of my Waddlers as we both move into the FINAL FOUR. Bother of Roger's items are out, Chuck and Clarence better Run Home.
md
2021-03-22 17:36:21 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Jim, Steve and Diane
1. Dimples - John Lee Hooker - 26
2. Baby Let's Make Some Love - Penguins - 24
3. Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry - 22
4. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Henry - 18
The 2 more obscure things today moved into the FINAL FOUR while the muc
better known things dropped out!
Diane's Dimples won the group, 2 points ahead of my Waddlers as we both mov
into the FINAL FOUR. Bother of Roger's items are out, Chuck and Clarenc
better Run Home.
I'm astonished.

2021-03-22 14:30:05 UTC
1. Dimples - John Lee Hooker