Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - January 2021 - FINAL FOUR
2021-01-18 11:38:32 UTC
Mon. Jan. 18 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-18 13:59:00 UTC
The FINAL FOUR is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.

While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals

Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

Rock Me - Nutmegs

Biscuit Baking Mama - Big Ed

Sav...@aol.com
2021-01-18 13:59:57 UTC

1. Rock Me - Nutmegs
2. Biscuit Baking Mama - Big Ed
3. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
4. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals
Steve Mc
2021-01-18 16:26:43 UTC
1. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals

2. Biscuit Baking Mama - Big Ed

3. Rock Me - Nutmegs

4. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley

2021-01-18 16:40:29 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Rick and Jim.

1. Rock Me - Nutmegs - 22
2. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals - 21 (5-3)
3. Biscuit Baking Mama - Big Ed - 21
4. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley - 16

Rick's Spices win the month, edging the Feds and Enormous Edward by one point each. If Diane doesn't reverse her rankings on the Nutmegs and Big Ed, Big Ed would have won. Steve's Feds take second in the tie breaker. Roger's BE is third and Diane's BD is 4th.

Good month guys, very competitive final.

DianeE
2021-01-18 14:39:36 UTC
The Nutmegs record and the Big Ed record are equal to me, so yeah, I put
Ed ahead yesterday and the Nutmegs ahead today.

1-Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
2-Rock Me - Nutmegs
3-Biscuit Baking Mama - Big Ed
4-While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals
Roger Ford

2021-01-18 15:28:45 UTC
1- The Federals

2- Bo Diddley

3- Big Ed Burns

4- Nutmegs

* Federals' record is the only offering in my top 4 in this contest.

1- "So Long Baby Goodbye" Sammy Lewis &Willie Johnson

2- "Hey Girl" The Wrens

3- "I'm Satisfied" Roy Jones & The Shells

4- "While Our Hearts Were Young" Federals
Rick Schubert
2021-01-18 15:25:01 UTC
The FINAL FOUR is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.
1. Rock Me - Nutmegs
2. While Our Hearts Were Young - Federals
3. Biscuit Baking Mama - Big Ed
4. Look At My Baby - Bo Diddley
Carl
2021-01-18 15:47:20 UTC
The FINAL FOUR is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.
Federals
Big Ed
Bo Diddley
Nutmegs