This thing is huge in Europe
SavoyBG
2020-01-26 18:41:55 UTC
And odd one from late 1961. It's going for like $500 now, and is on 400+ want lists on Discogs with no copies available at all.

Roger Ford
2020-01-26 20:05:24 UTC
Post by SavoyBG
And odd one from late 1961. It's going for like $500 now, and is on 400+ want lists on Discogs with no copies available at all.
http://youtu.be/awk2rAtjymM
Never knew of this one until recent years and it's stuff like this
that keeps me awake nights----wondering how many copies I probably
passed up on in those warehouses we used to visit on US record safaris
(and I remember a couple of places that had a ton of old Liberty label
shit)

ROGER FORD
-----------------------

DianeE
2020-01-26 20:08:15 UTC
Post by SavoyBG
And odd one from late 1961. It's going for like $500 now, and is on 400+ want lists on Discogs with no copies available at all.
http://youtu.be/awk2rAtjymM
---------
I was thinking "Wow, this is great!" until that squealing violin came
in. If a violin annoys *me*, I can only imagine how much it annoys you.
DianeE
2020-01-26 20:09:36 UTC
Post by SavoyBG
And odd one from late 1961. It's going for like $500 now, and is on 400+ want lists on Discogs with no copies available at all.
http://youtu.be/awk2rAtjymM
Her voice reminds me of another Betty -- Betty James on "I'm A Little
Mixed Up."