#1 HITS (GRADED) - 1952
2018-11-27 16:53:44 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....

1952

Wheel Of Fortune Kay Starr 6
Blue Tango Leroy Anderson 1
Here In My Heart Al Martino 1
Delicado Percy Faith 3
Auf Weiderseh'n Sweetheart Vera Lynn 3
You Belong To Me Jo Stafford 7
I Went To Your Wedding Patt Page 5
It's In The Book Johnny Standley 1
Why Don't You Believe Me Joni James 3
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Jimmy Boyd 1

(based on Billboard best sellers chart)

2018-11-27 17:59:18 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....
1952
Wheel Of Fortune Kay Starr 6 (3)
Blue Tango Leroy Anderson 1 (2)
Here In My Heart Al Martino 1 (1)
Delicado Percy Faith 3 (2)
Auf Weiderseh'n Sweetheart Vera Lynn 3 (2)
You Belong To Me Jo Stafford 7 (5)
I Went To Your Wedding Patti Page 5 (3)
It's In The Book Johnny Standley 1 (0)
Why Don't You Believe Me Joni James 3 (2)
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Jimmy Boyd 1 (2)