Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - June 2021 - Preliminary Round - Group 4
2021-06-05 10:29:26 UTC
Sat. June 5 2021
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-05 13:09:30 UTC

Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables

Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales

Gloria - The Five Thrills

Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis

Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites

Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-05 13:10:04 UTC

1. Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis
2. Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales
3. Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites
4. Gloria - The Five Thrills
5. Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables
Roger Ford
2021-06-05 13:43:18 UTC
Gloria - The Five Thrills - 8
Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis - 8
Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales - 8
Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables - 7
Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites - 7

2021-06-05 13:43:19 UTC
1-Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales

2-Gloria - The Five Thrills

3-Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites
4-Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis
5-Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables
md

Steve Mc
2021-06-05 14:19:37 UTC
1. Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis

2. Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales

3. Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites

4. Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables

5. Gloria - The Five Thrills

2021-06-05 13:56:14 UTC
1. Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables
2. Gloria - The Five Thrills
3. Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites
4. Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales
5. Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis
Rick Schubert
2021-06-05 15:01:02 UTC
1. Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales
2. Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites
3. Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables
4. Gloria - The Five Thrills
5. Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-05 21:41:22 UTC
Still waiting for Knoxville.
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-06-05 23:58:05 UTC
Still waiting for Knoxville.
Knoxville here!!

Sorry good people, but I did attempt to send this around 11:00 EST.

1- "5" Royales

2- Untouchables

3- Mac Curtis

4- Shep & the Limelites

5- The Five Thrills
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-06 00:13:29 UTC

1. Dedicated To The One I Love - "5" Royales - 37
2. Granddaddy's Rockin' - Mac Curtis - 29
3. Our Anniversary - Shep & The Limelites - 26
4. Gloria - The Five Thrills - 23

5. Poor Boy Needs A Preacher - The Untouchables - 20

Okay, Rick's 5R wins the group going away. Steve's Rockin' Pop Pop takes second. Mark's Shep is third and Roger's Thrilling 5 takes 4th. Carl's Poor Boy now needs an undertaker.