I Have An Idea As To Finding Out What Happened To Frank Rosenberg
2020-07-28 22:06:02 UTC
If someone is willing to find a way to contact Scott Harris Friedman, who is a well known songwriter associated with the Chainsmokers and has a Wiki article about him, is on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Scott is Frank's godson and can almost surely provide the info.

Those aren't my areas of expertise, but I'm sure someone here would be comfortable with those sources.
DianeE
2020-07-29 12:36:12 UTC
If someone is willing to find a way to contact Scott Harris Friedman, who is a well known songwriter associated with the Chainsmokers and has a Wiki article about him, is on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Scott is Frank's godson and can almost surely provide the info.
Those aren't my areas of expertise, but I'm sure someone here would be comfortable with those sources.
----------
That is a good idea. I'm not on social media so I can't pursue it
myself, though.
xpenenyx
2020-07-31 15:26:22 UTC
If someone is willing to find a way to contact Scott Harris Friedman, who is a well known songwriter associated with the Chainsmokers and has a Wiki article about him, is on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Scott is Frank's godson and can almost surely provide the info.
Those aren't my areas of expertise, but I'm sure someone here would be comfortable with those sources.
----------
That is a good idea. I'm not on social media so I can't pursue it
myself, though.
About three e months ago I did a google search for Frank. In it up
popped a facebook page that appeared to be his. I couldn't access it
because 1) I'm on dial-up( the library which I use for hi-speed is
closed) and it takes forever to load if it does at all and 2) I
believe that my browser is no longer supported. So someone might try
starting there.
SavoyBG
2020-07-31 16:20:23 UTC
Post by xpenenyx
I'm on dial-up
ROFLMAO
t***@iwvisp.com
2020-08-01 20:53:43 UTC
There are at least 24 Frank Rosenbergs on FB. If you provide some details on our F R, I’ll try to narrow it down.
Dennis C
2020-08-01 21:24:28 UTC
Don't you all dare give Ray Arthur that info!!

We want Frank brought in alive, baby!!
xpenenyx
2020-08-02 17:03:19 UTC
There are at least 24 Frank Rosenbergs on FB. If you provide some details on our F R, I’ll try to narrow it down.
If you do a google search of Frank Rosenberg Florida the first listing
is Frank Rosenberg Miami.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Local-Business/Frank-Rosenberg-160752230621279/

Can't get it to load because it no longer supports my browser.

To see if Frank is among the living how about checking legacy.com?

Finally if you check voterrecords.com, do a Frank Rosenberg search, a
Frank Eric Rosenberg will pop up. It is of the proper age and Florida
area Frank was living in. The puzzling thing is in it that Frank is
identified as an Hispanic-American (lol).
SavoyBG
ROFL, dialup!
xpenenyx
2020-08-03 15:39:49 UTC
Post by xpenenyx
There are at least 24 Frank Rosenbergs on FB. If you provide some details on our F R, I’ll try to narrow it down.
If you do a google search of Frank Rosenberg Florida the first listing
is Frank Rosenberg Miami.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Local-Business/Frank-Rosenberg-160752230621279/
Can't get it to load because it no longer supports my browser.
ROFL, dialup!
I live 1 1/2 miles from the library so I use that in normal times
saving myself $50 monthly. That's why I was able to pay cash. Perhaps
if you followed my example you'd wouldn't be living a shack. You know
the one that makes the ones that Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, etc lived
when younger look like a palace.

Bruce, the reason you have no black neighbors is blacks are looking to
upgrade their housing not move down.

I saw a picture of you about 10 years ago where you looked to be about
70. You must looked like the 1000 year old man these days.

How's your high blood? Visited Julie lately?
SavoyBG
2020-08-03 16:49:26 UTC
Post by xpenenyx
Post by SavoyBG
Post by xpenenyx
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
There are at least 24 Frank Rosenbergs on FB. If you provide some details on our F R, I’ll try to narrow it down.
If you do a google search of Frank Rosenberg Florida the first listing
is Frank Rosenberg Miami.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Local-Business/Frank-Rosenberg-160752230621279/
Can't get it to load because it no longer supports my browser.
ROFL, dialup!
I live 1 1/2 miles from the library so I use that in normal times
saving myself $50 monthly. That's why I was able to pay cash. Perhaps
if you followed my example you'd wouldn't be living a shack. You know
the one that makes the ones that Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, etc lived
when younger look like a palace.
Bruce, the reason you have no black neighbors
I have loads of black neighbors. One family right next door.