Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - April - Semi-Finals - Group 1
2020-04-22 12:33:28 UTC

These Blues - The Hawks

Hey Sister Lizzie - Spaniels

Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams

My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers

SavoyBG
2020-04-22 12:33:59 UTC

1. Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams
2. These Blues - The Hawks
3. Hey Sister Lizzie - Spaniels
4. My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers
Steve Mc
2020-04-22 13:57:25 UTC
1. Hey Sister Lizzie - Spaniels

2. My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers

3. Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams

4. These Blues - The Hawks

2020-04-22 13:03:11 UTC
1. These Blues - The Hawks
2. Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams
Dennis C
2020-04-22 13:14:04 UTC
1- Sammy Myers

2- Larry Williams

3- Spaniels

4- The Hawks
DianeE
2020-04-22 13:22:55 UTC
1-My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers
2-Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams
3-These Blues - The Hawks
4-Hey Sister Lizzie - Spaniels
Roger Ford
2020-04-22 13:47:16 UTC

2020-04-22 14:21:02 UTC
My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers
Hey Sister Lizzie - Spaniels
These Blues - The Hawks
Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams
We have never been more out of sync you and me!

Our ballots cancel each other out.
Jim Colegrove
2020-04-22 14:08:06 UTC

4. These Blues - The Hawks
Mark Dintenfass
2020-04-22 14:26:09 UTC
These Blues - The Hawks
2020-04-22 15:53:33 UTC
1. Hey Sister Lizzie - Spaniels
2. These Blues - The Hawks
3. My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers
4. Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams
SavoyBG
2020-04-22 16:03:25 UTC

1. My Love Is Here To Stay - Sammy Myers - 25
2. Let Me Tell You, Baby - Larry Williams - 23

3. Hey Sister Lizzie - Spaniels - 21 (5-4)
4. These Blues - The Hawks - 21

Roger's Sammy Myers wins the group with my Larry Williams second as both move into the FINAL FOUR!

Steve's Spaniels edges Carl's Hawks for third place in a tie breaker, but both are out.
SavoyBG
2020-04-22 16:05:09 UTC
We will have 4 different nominators in the finals as me and Roger don't have anything else left and tomorrow's 4 items come from 4 different people.
Dennis C
2020-04-22 17:37:59 UTC
Just call me or Colegrove if you won't the final rankings!!

Save yourself some work, baby!!