#1 HITS (GRADED) - 1956
2018-11-27 16:54:45 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....

1956

Memories Are Made Of This Dean Martin 7
Rock And Roll Waltz Kay Starr 5
Lisbon Antigua Nelson Riddle 3
The Poor People Of Paris Les Baxter 3
Heartbreak Hotel Elvis Presley 9
The Wayward Wind Gogi Grant 7
I Want You,I Need You,I Love You Elvis Presley 8
My Prayer Platters 8
Hound Dog Elvis Presley 9
Don't Be Cruel Elvis Presley 10
Love Me Tender Elvis Presley 4
Singing The Blues Guy Mitchell 8

(based on Billboard best sellers chart)

2018-11-27 18:23:19 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....
1956
Memories Are Made Of This Dean Martin 7 (8)
Rock And Roll Waltz Kay Starr 5 (6)
Lisbon Antigua Nelson Riddle 3 (7)
The Poor People Of Paris Les Baxter 3 (6)
Heartbreak Hotel Elvis Presley 9 (9)
The Wayward Wind Gogi Grant 7 (7)
I Want You,I Need You,I Love You Elvis Presley 8 (8)
My Prayer Platters 8 (8)
Hound Dog Elvis Presley 9 (10)
Don't Be Cruel Elvis Presley 10 (9)
Love Me Tender Elvis Presley 4 (6)