narkive is for sale. Interested? (dismiss)
Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - May - Round 2 - Group 3
2020-05-20 13:59:15 UTC

Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter

Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos

Sweet Thing - Rams

You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen

SavoyBG
2020-05-20 14:00:01 UTC

1. Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos
2. Sweet Thing - Rams
3. You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
4. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
Steve Mc
2020-05-20 14:24:45 UTC
1. You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen

2. Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos

3. Sweet Thing - Rams

4. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter

2020-05-20 14:04:27 UTC
1-Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
2-You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
3-Sweet Thing - Rams
4-Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos
Roger Ford
2020-05-20 14:14:49 UTC

2020-05-20 14:18:31 UTC
1-Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Morocco’s
2-Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
3-You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
4-Sweet Thing - Rams
Dennis C
2020-05-20 15:36:09 UTC
1- Ty Hunter

2- Jimmy Nolen

3- Rams

4- The Moroccos
Rick Schubert
2020-05-20 16:00:11 UTC
1. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
4. You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
Mark Dintenfass
2020-05-20 16:10:30 UTC
2020-05-20 16:58:29 UTC
1. You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen

2. Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter

SavoyBG
2020-05-20 17:05:44 UTC

Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos - 25 (5-4)
You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen - 25

Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter - 23
Sweet Thing - Rams - 17

Carl's lunch edges Steve laziness in the tie breaker, and both advance. For the second day in a row Diane and I have our records eliminated.
Mark Dintenfass
2020-05-20 19:55:08 UTC
Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos - 25 (5-4)
You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen - 25
Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter - 23
Sweet Thing - Rams - 17
Carl's lunch edges Steve laziness in the tie breaker, and both advance. For
the second day in a row Diane and I have our records eliminated.
And I nailed it again. Makes up (a little) for my getting shut out.
2020-05-20 19:01:23 UTC
Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
http://youtu.be/Bh7SuRjyxaA
Sweet Thing - Rams
http://youtu.be/JCltVgCyt-c
You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
http://youtu.be/sQCcmgfdgkU
Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos
http://youtu.be/6PQMbw4SgWw
Mark Dintenfass
2020-05-20 19:57:15 UTC
Lonely Baby - Ty Hunter
http://youtu.be/Bh7SuRjyxaA
Sweet Thing - Rams
http://youtu.be/JCltVgCyt-c
You've Been Goofin' - Jimmy Nolen
http://youtu.be/sQCcmgfdgkU
Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos
http://youtu.be/6PQMbw4SgWw
You and Dennis can go share the island of the upside down. I don't
think anyone else will come along. :)
2020-05-20 20:34:27 UTC
As long as it ain't the Island of Marveliers Down, baby!!
RWC
2020-05-20 21:11:03 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 14:57:15 -0500, Mark Dintenfass
Post by Mark Dintenfass
You and Dennis can go share the island of the upside down.
Please explain your (LSD inspired?) 'island of the upside down'
phrase, Mark.
Post by Mark Dintenfass
I don't think anyone else will come along.
One presumes you are referring to voters, like yourself Mark, who aim
to impress Bruce and Roger with their 'deep black R&B' credentials.
DianeE
2020-05-21 00:49:05 UTC
Post by Mark Dintenfass
I don't think anyone else will come along.
One presumes you are referring to voters, like yourself Mark, who aim
to impress Bruce and Roger with their 'deep black R&B' credentials.
-------------
So you're saying *you* like what you like because you like it, pure and
simple, but *we* like what we like because we have some kind of agenda.
Maybe George Soros is paying us to pretend we like Deep Black R&B.
In fact, that sounds like a perfect conspiracy-theory name. Deep Black!
That's the name of our cabal from now on, fellows. Take the Deep Black
pill and awaken to the joy of R&B.
RWC
2020-05-21 02:37:29 UTC
Post by Mark Dintenfass
I don't think anyone else will come along.
One presumes you are referring to voters, like yourself Mark, who aim
to impress Bruce and Roger with their 'deep black R&B' credentials.
-------------
So you're saying *you* like what you like because you like it, pure and
simple,
Correct.
Post by Roger Ford
but *we* like what we like because we have some kind of agenda.
Incorrect. Not "we" but a few isolated individuals, 1, 2 or 3 ???
Even then, I realise I could be wrong, it's just a perception I've
gained over many years.
Mark Dintenfass
2020-05-21 00:50:54 UTC
Post by Mark Dintenfass
You and Dennis can go share the island of the upside down.
Please explain your (LSD inspired?) 'island of the upside down'
phrase, Mark.
LOL
I don't think anyone else will come along.
One presumes you are referring to voters, like yourself Mark, who aim
to impress Bruce and Roger with their 'deep black R&B' credentials.
The only racial obsession here is in your mind, matey.
2020-05-21 02:46:17 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 19:50:54 -0500, Mark Dintenfass
Post by Mark Dintenfass
I don't think anyone else will come along.
One presumes you are referring to voters, like yourself Mark, who aim
to impress Bruce and Roger with their 'deep black R&B' credentials.
The only racial obsession here is in your mind, matey.
Race does not come into it one iota. I'm referring to a possible lack
of independence of thought.
Ironically, it's you and some others here that might have a 'racial
obsession'.