#1 HITS (GRADED) - 1950
2018-11-27 16:52:47 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....

1950

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gene Autry 5
I Can Dream Can't I Andrews Sisters 6
Rag Mop Ames Brothers 3
Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy Red Foley 6
Music! Music! Music! Teresa Brewer 5
If I Knew You Were Comin'
I'dve Baked A Cake Eileen Barton 1
The Third Man Theme Anton Karas 7
Mona Lisa Nat "King" Cole 9
Goodnight Irene Weavers 7
Harbor Lights Sammy Kaye 4
The Thing Phil Harris 5
The Tennessee Waltz Patti Page 8

(based on Billboard best sellers chart)

2018-11-27 17:18:07 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....
1950
Okay, mine added in parentheses

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gene Autry 5 (5)
I Can Dream Can't I Andrews Sisters 6 (3)
Rag Mop Ames Brothers 3 (5)
Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy Red Foley 6 (7)
Music! Music! Music! Teresa Brewer 5 (6)
If I Knew You Were Comin'... Eileen Barton 1 (3)
The Third Man Theme Anton Karas 7 (2)
Mona Lisa Nat "King" Cole 9 (4)
Goodnight Irene Weavers 7 (3)
Harbor Lights Sammy Kaye 4 (3)
The Thing Phil Harris 5 (5)
The Tennessee Waltz Patti Page 8 (6)

This gets a 9:

Roger Ford
2018-11-27 18:14:04 UTC
Since all the #1 records in the 1959 and 1960 series of posts
elsewhere have recieved my grading treatment I figured I'd extend it
to the earlier years not covered. So here goes with.....
1950
Okay, mine added in parentheses
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gene Autry 5 (5)
I Can Dream Can't I Andrews Sisters 6 (3)
Rag Mop Ames Brothers 3 (5)
Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy Red Foley 6 (7)
Music! Music! Music! Teresa Brewer 5 (6)
If I Knew You Were Comin'... Eileen Barton 1 (3)
The Third Man Theme Anton Karas 7 (2)
Mona Lisa Nat "King" Cole 9 (4)
Goodnight Irene Weavers 7 (3)
Harbor Lights Sammy Kaye 4 (3)