Obscure 1950s Recordings Tournament - May Preliminary Round - Group 5
2019-05-06 23:32:26 UTC

Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville

Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy

She's Mine - Danderliers

Our Love Is True - Delrays

DianeE
2019-05-07 00:26:40 UTC
The order you put them in works for me:

1-Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville

2-Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy

3-She's Mine - Danderliers

4-Our Love Is True - Delrays
Mark Dintenfass
2019-05-07 00:52:38 UTC
Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville
Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy
She's Mine - Danderliers
Our Love Is True - Delrays

I like that Tiny Topsy record and have it on my hard drive, but the
Neville is on my everyday playlist of 3500+ recordings that I really
like a lot, while Ms. Topsy's never made the cut, maybe because of the
shadow of Big Maybelle. But it was a close call. Since other two
records here are weak in comparison, I assume I'll get a chance to
revisit my choice.
2019-05-07 01:16:09 UTC

Our Love Is True - Del Rays - 6
Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy - 6
She's Mine - Danderliers - 6
Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville - 6

All 4 items get the same 6 rating. Not much difference between them for me. Don't like the choppy beat on the Neville. I like the charming raw street sound of the Del Rays record. The song is "Who Can Explain" by the Teenagers with different words.
Bob Roman
2019-05-07 01:39:16 UTC
1. Tiny
2. Art
3. Delrays
4. Danderliers

2019-05-07 01:46:32 UTC
1. She's Mine - Danderliers
2. Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy
3. Our Love Is True - Del Rays
4. Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville
Carl
2019-05-07 02:32:30 UTC
Tiny Topsy
The Delrays
Art Neville
The Danderliers
Roger Ford
2019-05-07 02:34:31 UTC
Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy - 8
Our Love Is True - Delrays - 8
Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville - 7
She's Mine - Danderliers - 7

2019-05-07 02:59:40 UTC
Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy - 8
One of my favorites by Otha that has her backed up here not by The
Charms as might be thought but by The Five Chances who were in the
same studio to record that day. Good flipside too (her cover of
Lillian Offitt's "Miss You So")
Post by Roger Ford
Our Love Is True - Delrays - 8
On the Cord label an excellent Lymon ripoff and a hugely rare and
vauable one too ($3000+ in my Kreiter)
Post by Roger Ford
Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville - 7
Pretty good but I always preferred the better still topside "Zing
Zing" (a big seller in our oldies store) that did feature in its
Singles Battle
Post by Roger Ford
She's Mine - Danderliers - 7
Still putting together a Top 1000 for the best ever year in music
(1956) but haven't gotten to this one yet but it should make it

2019-05-07 03:05:03 UTC
Still putting together a Top 1000 for the best ever year in music
(1956)
Here's my current 1956 list:

1 ¦ I'm In Love Again ¦ Fats Domino
2 ¦ Long Tall Sally ¦ Little Richard
3 ¦ Don't Go No Farther ¦ Muddy Waters
4 ¦ Honey Hush ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
5 ¦ The Train Kept A'Rollin' ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
6 ¦ Blue Monday ¦ Fats Domino
7 ¦ Roll Over Beethoven ¦ Chuck Berry
8 ¦ All Mama's Children ¦ Carl Perkins
9 ¦ End Of The Road ¦ Jerry Lee Lewis
10 ¦ Dark Is The Night (part 1) ¦ B.B. King
11 ¦ Modern Don Juan ¦ Buddy Holly
12 ¦ One Hand Loose ¦ Charlie Feathers
13 ¦ All By Myself ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
14 ¦ Slippin' And Slidin' ¦ Little Richard
15 ¦ Fever ¦ Little Willie John
16 ¦ Dixie Fried ¦ Carl Perkins
17 ¦ Someday ¦ Smiley Lewis
18 ¦ Blue Suede Shoes ¦ Carl Perkins
19 ¦ Rip It Up ¦ Little Richard
20 ¦ Bottle To The Baby ¦ Charlie Feathers
21 ¦ Tear It Up ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
22 ¦ Lonesome Train ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
23 ¦ Jim Dandy ¦ LaVern Baker
24 ¦ That Ain't Nothing But Right ¦ Mac Curtis
25 ¦ Four Letter Word - Rock ¦ Dale Hawkins
26 ¦ Oh What A Nite ¦ Dells
27 ¦ Tired And Sleepy ¦ Cochran Brothers
28 ¦ Go Go Go ¦ Roy Orbison
29 ¦ Come Go With Me ¦ Del-Vikings
30 ¦ Ready Teddy ¦ Little Richard
31 ¦ Drinking Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
32 ¦ Long Gone Lonesome Blues ¦ Marty Robbins
33 ¦ Skinny Jim (alternate version) ¦ Eddie Cochran
34 ¦ Down In The Bottom ¦ Rockers
35 ¦ Boppin' The Blues ¦ Carl Perkins
36 ¦ Flip Flop Mama ¦ Eddie Bond
37 ¦ That's My Reward ¦ Billy Wallace
38 ¦ Open Up The Back Door ¦ Midnighters
39 ¦ Hound Dog ¦ Elvis Presley
40 ¦ Sweet Love On My Mind ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
41 ¦ Be-Bop-A-Lula ¦ Gene Vincent & Blue Caps
42 ¦ Ooby Dooby ¦ Roy Orbison
43 ¦ Diddy Wah Diddy ¦ Bo Diddley
44 ¦ Make Like A Rock And Roll ¦ Don Woody
45 ¦ Stutterin' Papa ¦ Buck Griffin
46 ¦ Your Promise To Be Mine ¦ Drifters
47 ¦ Hepcat Boogie ¦ Fletcher Hanna With Red "Joe" Raynor And His Ozark Playboys
48 ¦ Up On The Mountain ¦ Magnificents
49 ¦ One Sided Love Affair ¦ Elvis Presley
50 ¦ I Walk The Line ¦ Johnny Cash
51 ¦ Burnin' The Wind ¦ Billy Wallace
52 ¦ Money Honey (Live Version) ¦ Elvis Presley
53 ¦ Your Baby Blue Eyes ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
54 ¦ When It's Love Time ¦ Brownie McGhee
55 ¦ I Ain't Got You ¦ Billy Boy
56 ¦ Let's You And I Go Steady ¦ Pearls
57 ¦ Let The Good Times Roll ¦ Shirley & Lee
58 ¦ Oh But She Did ¦ El Capris
59 ¦ Rock And Roll Deacon ¦ Screamin' Joe Neal
60 ¦ Woman Love ¦ Gene Vincent & Blue Caps
61 ¦ You're Back With Me (The Angels Sang) ¦ Solitaires
62 ¦ My Baby Left Me ¦ Elvis Presley
63 ¦ So Long ¦ Fats Domino
64 ¦ Singing The Blues ¦ Guy Mitchell
65 ¦ My Blue Heaven ¦ Fats Domino
66 ¦ Don't Be Cruel ¦ Elvis Presley
67 ¦ Too Much Monkey Business ¦ Chuck Berry
68 ¦ Honey Don't ¦ Carl Perkins
69 ¦ Just Because ¦ Elvis Presley
70 ¦ Woo Woo Train ¦ Valentines
71 ¦ Stranded In The Jungle ¦ Cadets
72 ¦ Race With The Devil ¦ Gene Vincent & Blue Caps
73 ¦ Rock Billy Boogie ¦ Johnny Burnette
74 ¦ So Glad You're Mine ¦ Elvis Presley
75 ¦ Party Doll ¦ Buddy Knox
76 ¦ Heartbreak Hotel ¦ Elvis Presley
77 ¦ Please Please Please ¦ James Brown & Famous Flames
78 ¦ See You Soon Baboon ¦ Dale Hawkins
79 ¦ The Closer You Are ¦ Channels
80 ¦ You've Got Me Dizzy ¦ Jimmy Reed
81 ¦ The Girl Can't Help It ¦ Little Richard
82 ¦ Hit That Jive Jack ¦ Boyd Bennett & Rockets
83 ¦ Ain't Got No Home ¦ Clarence "Frogman" Henry
84 ¦ Down In Mexico ¦ Coasters
85 ¦ Who Do You Love ¦ Bo Diddley
86 ¦ Little Girl Of Mine ¦ Cleftones
87 ¦ Morse Code ¦ Don Woody
88 ¦ See Saw ¦ Moonglows
89 ¦ Rockin' Rollin' Stone ¦ Andy Starr
90 ¦ Blue Suede Shoes ¦ Elvis Presley
91 ¦ Sit Down Baby ¦ Otis Rush
92 ¦ Digging The Boogie ¦ Roy Hall
93 ¦ Seven Nights To Rock ¦ Moon Mullican
94 ¦ Three Alley Cats ¦ Roy Hall
95 ¦ Respectfully Miss Brooks ¦ Marty Robbins
96 ¦ Hot Dog! That Made Him Mad ¦ Wanda Jackson
97 ¦ The Girl I Love ¦ Cadillacs
98 ¦ In The Still Of The Night ¦ Five Satins
99 ¦ You Ain't Treatin' Me Right ¦ Mac Curtis
100 ¦ You Gave Me Peace Of Mind ¦ Spaniels
101 ¦ Everybody's Rockin' But Me ¦ Jack Turner
102 ¦ Honey Chile ¦ Fats Domino
103 ¦ Chonnie-On-Chon ¦ James Brown & Famous Flames
104 ¦ Church Bells May Ring ¦ Willows
105 ¦ No, No, No, No, No ¦ James Brown & Famous Flames
106 ¦ That's What I'll Do ¦ Shirley & Lee
107 ¦ Blueberry Hill ¦ Fats Domino
108 ¦ Chicken Shack ¦ Amos Milburn
109 ¦ Darling How Long ¦ Heartbeats
110 ¦ I Cry Oh ¦ Eddie Bo
111 ¦ There Goes (A Pretty Girl) ¦ Enchanters
112 ¦ Down At Big Mamma's House ¦ Rex Hale
113 ¦ Smokestack Lightning ¦ Howlin' Wolf
114 ¦ There You Go ¦ Johnny Cash
115 ¦ Latch On ¦ Cochran Brothers
116 ¦ I Feel That Old Feeling Coming On ¦ James Brown & Famous Flames
117 ¦ Your Way ¦ Heartbeats
118 ¦ I've Got You Under My Skin ¦ Frank Sinatra
119 ¦ Drugstore Rock And Roll ¦ Janis Martin
120 ¦ Rock And Roll Ruby ¦ Warren Smith
121 ¦ Hip Shakin' Mama ¦ Jack Cochran
122 ¦ Shake, Rattle And Roll / Flip, Flop And Fly (Live Medley) ¦ Elvis Presley
123 ¦ Boogie Woogie Country Girl ¦ Joe Turner
124 ¦ Get With It ¦ Charlie Feathers
125 ¦ Grandaddy's Rockin' ¦ Mac Curtis
126 ¦ Everybody's Loving My Baby ¦ Charlie Feathers
127 ¦ A Thousand Miles Away ¦ Heartbeats
128 ¦ Jamaica Farewell (single version) ¦ Harry Belafonte
129 ¦ Who ¦ Little Walter
130 ¦ Honky Tonk (part 2) ¦ Bill Doggett
131 ¦ I Promise To Remember ¦ Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers
132 ¦ Don't Be Gone Long ¦ Bob Doss
133 ¦ Red Headed Woman ¦ Sonny Burgess
134 ¦ Crazy Arms ¦ Jerry Lee Lewis
135 ¦ Rock, Granny, Roll ¦ Midnighters
136 ¦ Ruby Baby ¦ Drifters
137 ¦ Mean Mistreatin' Baby ¦ Billy Wallace
138 ¦ Turtle Dovin' ¦ Coasters
139 ¦ Blue Days, Black Nights ¦ Buddy Holly
140 ¦ Moments Like This ¦ Baltineers
141 ¦ Let's Get High ¦ Rosco Gordon
142 ¦ Wear Your Black Dress ¦ Willie Egan
143 ¦ Cause You're Mine ¦ G-Clefs
144 ¦ You Can't Beat The Horses ¦ Big Boy Groves
145 ¦ Everyday Of The Week ¦ Amos Milburn
146 ¦ Cat Scratchin' ¦ Louis Jordan
147 ¦ Pack Fair And Square ¦ Big Walter
148 ¦ Big Town Playboy ¦ Eddie Taylor
149 ¦ Oh Baby Babe ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
150 ¦ Bring It Home To Me ¦ Buddy & Ella Johnson
151 ¦ Jesus Came At Midnight ¦ Kansas City Soul Revivers
152 ¦ Little Richard's Boogie ¦ Little Richard
153 ¦ Long Tall Sally ¦ Marty Robbins
154 ¦ Bluejean Bop ¦ Gene Vincent & Blue Caps
155 ¦ Barefoot Baby ¦ Janis Martin
156 ¦ Don't You Know ¦ Johnny Ace
157 ¦ I've Been Around ¦ Little Willie John
158 ¦ You Tried To Ruin Me ¦ Snooky Prior
159 ¦ Heartbreakin' Mama ¦ Skeets McDonald
160 ¦ I'm Gonna Rock Some Too ¦ Hodges Brothers
161 ¦ If I Had Me A Woman ¦ Mac Curtis
162 ¦ Baby Please ¦ Clifton Chenier
163 ¦ How Fine Can You Be ¦ Jimmy Nolen
164 ¦ Rock With Me Baby ¦ Billy Riley
165 ¦ I'll Make You Understand ¦ Performers
166 ¦ Can't We Be Sweethearts ¦ Cleftones
167 ¦ Little Liza Jane ¦ Huey "Piano" Smith
168 ¦ Ubangi Stomp ¦ Warren Smith
169 ¦ Paralyzed ¦ Elvis Presley
170 ¦ Would You ¦ Dave Bartholomew
171 ¦ When My Dreamboat Comes Home ¦ Fats Domino
172 ¦ Brown-Eyed Handsome Man ¦ Chuck Berry
173 ¦ My Prayer ¦ Platters
174 ¦ Castle In The Sky ¦ Bop-Chords
175 ¦ Say You're Mine ¦ Savoys
176 ¦ The ABC's of Love ¦ Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
177 ¦ I Want You To Be My Girl ¦ Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
178 ¦ Dimples ¦ John Lee Hooker
179 ¦ Forty Days And Forty Nights ¦ Muddy Waters
180 ¦ Devil Or Angel ¦ Clovers
181 ¦ I Gotta Get Myself A Woman ¦ Drifters
182 ¦ Perkins Wiggle ¦ Carl Perkins
183 ¦ I Got A Woman ¦ Elvis Presley
184 ¦ You Oughta See Grandma Rock ¦ Skeets McDonald
185 ¦ Right Around The Corner ¦ Boyd Bennett & Rockets
186 ¦ When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again ¦ Elvis Presley
187 ¦ T'Ain't Whatcha Say It's Whatcha Do ¦ Little Esther
188 ¦ You've Got Bad Intentions ¦ Bobby "Blue" Bland
189 ¦ You're Undecided ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
190 ¦ Pretty Little Girl ¦ Monarchs
191 ¦ Rubber Biscuit (alternate) ¦ Chips
192 ¦ I Asked For Water ¦ Howlin' Wolf
193 ¦ I Want You, I Need You, I Love You ¦ Elvis Presley
194 ¦ I'm So Happy ¦ Lewis Lymon & Teenchords
195 ¦ Pretty Bad Blues ¦ Ronnie Self
196 ¦ R-O-C-K ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
197 ¦ Heeby-Jeebies ¦ Little Richard
198 ¦ Rockhouse ¦ Roy Orbison
199 ¦ Rock Therapy ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
200 ¦ Gonna Back Up Baby ¦ Gene Vincent & Blue Caps
201 ¦ Feeling Happy ¦ Joe Turner
202 ¦ Please Listen To Me ¦ Smiley Lewis
203 ¦ Boppin' Bonnie ¦ Eddie Bond
204 ¦ Pink And Black ¦ Sonny Fisher
205 ¦ Get Rhythm ¦ Johnny Cash
206 ¦ Tonight's The Night ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
207 ¦ Sister Sookie ¦ Turbans
208 ¦ Darling Patricia ¦ Artie Wilkins & Palms
209 ¦ I'm Stickin' With You ¦ Jimmy Bowen
210 ¦ Young Love ¦ Sonny James
211 ¦ Don't Forbid Me ¦ Pat Boone
212 ¦ I Was The One ¦ Elvis Presley
213 ¦ I'll Know You're Gone ¦ Lee Emerson (Marty Robbins)
214 ¦ Just Walking In The Rain ¦ Johnnie Ray
215 ¦ She's Got Me Hook Line and Sinker ¦ Smiley Lewis
216 ¦ We Wanna Boogie ¦ Sonny Burgess
217 ¦ Mobile, Alabama ¦ Curtis Gordon
218 ¦ The Saints Rock 'N Roll ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
219 ¦ Slow Walk ¦ Sil Austin
220 ¦ Ain't That Lovin' You Baby ¦ Jimmy Reed
221 ¦ China Doll ¦ Downbeats
222 ¦ Zoom ¦ Cadillacs
223 ¦ The Green Door ¦ Jim Lowe
224 ¦ All My Life ¦ Roy Gaines
225 ¦ Tryin' To Get To You ¦ Elvis Presley
226 ¦ Crazy Arms ¦ Ray Price
227 ¦ The Way You Look Tonight ¦ Jaguars
228 ¦ Bad Boy ¦ Jive Bombers
229 ¦ You'll Never Never Know ¦ Platters
230 ¦ Brazil ¦ Coasters
231 ¦ A Fallen Tear ¦ El Dorados
232 ¦ False Love ¦ Spaniels
233 ¦ Just Because Of A Kiss ¦ Andre Wiliams
234 ¦ Right Now, Right Now ¦ Alan Freed
235 ¦ No Money Down ¦ Chuck Berry
236 ¦ Don't Blame It On Me ¦ Fats Domino
237 ¦ One Night ¦ Smiley Lewis
238 ¦ Pleadin' For Love ¦ Larry Birdsong
239 ¦ Let's Do The Boogie ¦ B.B. King
240 ¦ I'm Tore Up ¦ Billy Gayles
241 ¦ Hey Rube (alternate) ¦ Rocketeers
242 ¦ Keep It To Yourself ¦ Sonny Boy Williamson
243 ¦ You Can't Catch Me ¦ Chuck Berry
244 ¦ Country Cattin' ¦ Jimmy Swan
245 ¦ Rockin' Daddy ¦ Eddie Bond
246 ¦ Rabbit-Eye Pink And Charcoal Black ¦ Boyd Bennett & Rockets
247 ¦ Train Of Love ¦ Johnny Cash
248 ¦ Jump Back, Honey, Jump Back ¦ Gene Vincent & Blue Caps
249 ¦ Wild Wild Women ¦ Johnny Carroll
250 ¦ Love Me ¦ Buddy Holly
251 ¦ A Casual Look ¦ Six Teens
252 ¦ Guided Missiles ¦ Cuff-Links
253 ¦ I Almost Lost My Mind ¦ Pat Boone
254 ¦ Treasure Of Love ¦ Clyde McPhatter
255 ¦ Please Say You Want Me ¦ Schoolboys
256 ¦ It Isn't Right ¦ Platters
257 ¦ Blue Moon ¦ Elvis Presley
258 ¦ Corrine Corrina ¦ Joe Turner
259 ¦ Diamonds At Your Feet ¦ Muddy Waters
260 ¦ Ain't Gonna Do It ¦ Smiley Lewis
261 ¦ Your Imagination ¦ Sonny Boy Williamson
262 ¦ Don't Stay Out All Night ¦ Billy Boy
263 ¦ Honky Tonk (Vocal) ¦ Bill Doggett (Tommy Brown)
264 ¦ Knock On Wood ¦ Willie Mabon
265 ¦ Shimmies And The Shakes ¦ Dukes
266 ¦ One Kiss Led To Another ¦ Coasters
267 ¦ Bacon Fat ¦ Andre Williams
268 ¦ If You Need Me ¦ Fats Domino
269 ¦ Early One Morning ¦ Midnighters
270 ¦ Fine, Fine Frame ¦ Continentals
271 ¦ Half Hearted Love ¦ Mac Curtis
272 ¦ I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) ¦ Elvis Presley
273 ¦ The Fool ¦ Sanford Clark
274 ¦ So Good ¦ Playboys
275 ¦ Baby, Baby ¦ Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
276 ¦ Touch The Hem Of His Garment ¦ Soul Stirrers
277 ¦ I'm Wise ¦ Eddie Bo
278 ¦ Mail Order Woman ¦ Champion Jack Dupree
279 ¦ Time Will Tell ¦ Bobby Charles
280 ¦ Shake, Shake ¦ Amos Milburn
281 ¦ Daddy-O-Rock ¦ Jeff Daniels
282 ¦ Riverside Jump ¦ Jack Cochran
283 ¦ Baby Fan That Flame ¦ Harold Shultters
284 ¦ Let's Coast Awhile ¦ Bo Davis
285 ¦ Gonna Romp And Stomp ¦ Slim Rhodes
286 ¦ You're My Baby ¦ Roy Orbison
287 ¦ Hum De Dum ¦ Gassers
288 ¦ I'm Stickin' With You Baby ¦ Little Willie John
289 ¦ Hit, Git And Split ¦ Young Jessie
290 ¦ Rockin' And A Rollin' ¦ Curley Langley
291 ¦ Anyway That You Want Me ¦ Elvis Presley
292 ¦ Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind ¦ Five Keys
293 ¦ (Everytime I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone ¦ Roy Montrell
294 ¦ Function On Broadway ¦ Mae Parrish
295 ¦ So Mean To Me ¦ Elmore James
296 ¦ Ride, Superman, Ride ¦ Stomp Gordon
297 ¦ Sweet Lorraine ¦ Mellows
298 ¦ Cops And Robbers ¦ Boogaloo
299 ¦ Girlfriend ¦ Five Scalders
300 ¦ Duck Tail ¦ Joe Clay
301 ¦ Hallelujah, I Love Her So ¦ Ray Charles
302 ¦ You Give Me Nothing But The Blues ¦ Guitar Slim
303 ¦ Love At First Sight ¦ Little Milton
304 ¦ Keep On Doggin' ¦ Rosco Gordon
305 ¦ Honky Tonk (part 1) ¦ Bill Doggett
306 ¦ Wild About You ¦ Elmore James
307 ¦ I Gotta Sing The Blues ¦ Hepsters
308 ¦ Love Me ¦ Elvis Presley
309 ¦ Nothing Like A Little Love ¦ Solitaires
310 ¦ It's Too Late Brother ¦ Little Walter
311 ¦ You Can't Be Beat ¦ Howlin' Wolf
312 ¦ Rib Joint ¦ Sam Price
313 ¦ Talk About A Party ¦ Boogaloo
314 ¦ Cops And Robbers ¦ Bo Diddley
315 ¦ I Gotta Know ¦ Wanda Jackson
316 ¦ Ain't Got No Money To Pay For This Drink ¦ George Zimmerman & Thrills
317 ¦ Choo Choo Ch'Boogie ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
318 ¦ Rock Around The Clock ¦ Li'l Millet
319 ¦ Dark Is The Night (part 2) ¦ B.B. King
320 ¦ Wipe Your Tears ¦ Jimmy Nolen
321 ¦ Can't Stand To See You Go ¦ Jimmy Reed
322 ¦ Operator ¦ Bob Gaddy
323 ¦ Oop Boopy Oop ¦ Don Julian & Meadowlarks
324 ¦ Let's Make It ¦ James Brown
325 ¦ Woe Ho Ho ¦ Lloyd Price
326 ¦ I'm A One Woman Man ¦ Johnny Horton
327 ¦ Walkin' Stick Boogie ¦ Jerry Capehart
328 ¦ Mama's Little Baby ¦ Junior Thompson
329 ¦ She's A Going Jessie ¦ Andy Starr
330 ¦ Do Right Baby ¦ Billy Gayles
331 ¦ Please Listen To My Song ¦ Art Neville
332 ¦ Heavy Dream ¦ Lloyd Price
333 ¦ Country Boy ¦ Freddy King (Margaret Whitfield)
334 ¦ Walking By Myself ¦ Jimmy Rogers
335 ¦ Have A Good Time ¦ Shakey Horton
336 ¦ Down Home Special ¦ Bo Diddley
337 ¦ Transfusion ¦ Nervous Norvus
338 ¦ The Jones Girl ¦ Five Satins
339 ¦ Let Me Die With The One I Love ¦ J.B. Lenoir
340 ¦ My Boy Elvis ¦ Janis Martin
341 ¦ Rock Rock Rock ¦ Jimmy Cavello & House Rockers
342 ¦ Just So You Call Me ¦ Mac Curtis
343 ¦ Did You Ever Love A Woman ¦ B.B. King
344 ¦ Sweet Little Angel ¦ B.B. King
345 ¦ Come Back My Lover ¦ Heartbreakers
346 ¦ I Can't Quit You Baby ¦ Otis Rush
347 ¦ In Paradise ¦ Cookies
348 ¦ Give It Up (Or Tell Where It's At) ¦ Vince Monroe
349 ¦ It's Been A Long Time ¦ Lowell Fulsom
350 ¦ Champagne Mind (With A Soda Water Income) ¦ Effie Smith
351 ¦ Mother-In-Law Blues ¦ Junior Parker
352 ¦ I Won't Plead No More ¦ James Brown
353 ¦ Just A Feeling ¦ Little Walter
354 ¦ I'm Bad ¦ Bo Diddley
355 ¦ Be Bop Blues ¦ Earl Epps
356 ¦ I Flipped ¦ Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
357 ¦ How Come It ¦ Thumper Jones
358 ¦ I Laughed And Walked Away ¦ Al Coker
359 ¦ Rockin' The Blues ¦ Don Rader
360 ¦ I Wonder Why ¦ Sonny Boy Williamson
361 ¦ No Use Knocking ¦ Bobby Charles
362 ¦ Ding Dong ¦ Packards
363 ¦ My Story Of Love ¦ Valentines
364 ¦ Bad Luck ¦ B.B. King
365 ¦ Sweet Mama, Do Right ¦ Midnighters
366 ¦ Cracker-jack Daddy ¦ De'Bonairs
367 ¦ The Vow ¦ Flamingos
368 ¦ Darling, Listen To The Words of This Song ¦ Varetta Dillard & Four Students
369 ¦ Every Second ¦ Lula Reed
370 ¦ Let Me Explain ¦ Sonny Boy Williamson
371 ¦ Goodbye Baby ¦ Buddy & Ella Johnson
372 ¦ Hot Rock ¦ Johnny Carroll
373 ¦ Koolit ¦ Tommy Blake
374 ¦ Juice, Juice, Juice ¦ Amos Milburn
375 ¦ Strange Things Happening ¦ Guitar Slim
376 ¦ Baby I'm Gone ¦ Roy Milton
377 ¦ Say! Pretty Baby ¦ T-Bone Walker
378 ¦ Bop It ¦ Rosco Gordon
379 ¦ She's Rolling ¦ Al Reed
380 ¦ A Frosty Night ¦ Pee Wee Crayton
381 ¦ Take It Easy Greasy ¦ Bobby Charles
382 ¦ Mumbles Blues ¦ Boyd Bennett & Rockets
383 ¦ Take A Chance ¦ Jimmy McCracklin
384 ¦ Rakin' And Scrapin' (Sun Version) ¦ Dean Beard
385 ¦ Slow Down Brother ¦ Ferlin Husky
386 ¦ Hide And Seek ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
387 ¦ Sleep, Rock-a-roll Rock-a-baby ¦ Alvis Wayne
388 ¦ Sweet Rockin' Baby ¦ Sonee West
389 ¦ Rock 'n' Roll Drive-In ¦ Fatso Theus & Flairs
390 ¦ I'm Mad With You ¦ Rudy Ray Moore
391 ¦ Can't This Be Mine? ¦ Freddie Hall & His Aces
392 ¦ Back Home To Me ¦ Art Neville
393 ¦ Ain't Nobody's Fool ¦ Piano Red (Bertha Colbert)
394 ¦ Let Me Get Next To You ¦ McBurney & Four Jacks
395 ¦ Don't Have To Cry No More ¦ Frank Patt
396 ¦ Just To Be With You ¦ Muddy Waters
397 ¦ Rock And Roll Mr. Bullfrog ¦ Moon Mullican
398 ¦ Dreamin' And Dreamin' ¦ Scale-tones
399 ¦ Swanee River Hop ¦ Fats Domino
400 ¦ Pepper Hot Baby ¦ Phil Gray & Go Boys
401 ¦ The Devils Angels ¦ Ray Agee
402 ¦ Blue Days, Black Nights ¦ Bob Luman
403 ¦ I've Been Accused ¦ Turks
404 ¦ Step It Up And Go ¦ Rudy Ray Moore
405 ¦ Woe Is Me ¦ Cadillacs
406 ¦ The Wayward Wind ¦ Gogi Grant
407 ¦ Blues Stay Away From Me ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
408 ¦ The Sun Keeps Shining ¦ Everly Brothers
409 ¦ Wonderful! Wonderful! ¦ Johnny Mathis
410 ¦ Since I Met You Baby ¦ Ivory Joe Hunter
411 ¦ Day-O (Banana Boat Song) ¦ Harry Belafonte
412 ¦ Chop Chop ¦ Chimes
413 ¦ So Let's Rock ¦ Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys
414 ¦ Sweethearts or Strangers ¦ Carl Perkins
415 ¦ The Rain ¦ Marquees
416 ¦ She's Got It ¦ Little Richard
417 ¦ Little By Little ¦ Nappy Brown
418 ¦ Bim Bam Boom ¦ El Dorados
419 ¦ I Don't Want Nobody ¦ Buddy & Ella Johnson
420 ¦ Hey Then, There Now ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
421 ¦ Walkin,' Slippin' and Slidin' ¦ Big Mike Gordon
422 ¦ Don't Feel Sorry For Me ¦ Jimmy Beasley
423 ¦ Wee Baby Blues ¦ Joe Turner
424 ¦ I Can't Understand It ¦ Willie Egan
425 ¦ The Magic Touch ¦ Platters
426 ¦ Don't Know What's Wrong ¦ Fats Domino
427 ¦ Confidential ¦ Sonny Knight
428 ¦ Drown In My Own Tears ¦ Ray Charles
429 ¦ I Should Have Done Right ¦ Drifters
430 ¦ Tore Up Over You ¦ Midnighters
431 ¦ Little House On The Hill ¦ Hollywood Flames
432 ¦ All The Time ¦ Werly Fairburn
433 ¦ Open Up That Door ¦ Nappy Brown
434 ¦ Tears On My Pillow ¦ El Dorados
435 ¦ Rockin' At Cosmo's ¦ Lee Allen
436 ¦ No Letter Today ¦ Smiley Lewis
437 ¦ Cat Talk ¦ Lew Williams
438 ¦ New Kind of Mambo ¦ Big Maybelle
439 ¦ It's You Baby ¦ Sunnyland Slim
440 ¦ Hot Dog Buddy Buddy ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
441 ¦ Tutti-Frutti ¦ Elvis Presley
442 ¦ String Around My Heart ¦ Cleftones
443 ¦ Ka-Ding-Dong ¦ G-Clefs
444 ¦ Why Did You Make Me Cry ¦ Cubs
445 ¦ My Nerves ¦ Little Willie John
446 ¦ Goodnight My Love ¦ Jesse Belvin
447 ¦ All Around The World ¦ Little Richard
448 ¦ Shame Shame Shame ¦ Smiley Lewis
449 ¦ Mary Ann ¦ Ray Charles
450 ¦ Let 'Er Roll ¦ Sid King & Five Strings
451 ¦ Bring My Cadillac Back ¦ Baker Knight
452 ¦ Goin' Round In Circles ¦ Bobby Mitchell
453 ¦ Willow Blues ¦ Five Scalders
454 ¦ Smooth, Slow and Easy ¦ Drivers
455 ¦ Ride On Little Girl ¦ Royal Jokers
456 ¦ Rock Roll Jump And Jive ¦ Curtis Gordon
457 ¦ Ready Teddy ¦ Elvis Presley
458 ¦ Don't Slam That Door ¦ Johnny Fuller
459 ¦ Banana Split For My Baby ¦ Louis Prima
460 ¦ Just To Hold My Hand ¦ Paul Perryman
461 ¦ Rock A While ¦ Joe Turner
462 ¦ Now You Has Jazz ¦ Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong
463 ¦ Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ¦ Cadillacs
464 ¦ I'm Nobody's ¦ Turbans
465 ¦ Story of Love ¦ Five Keys
466 ¦ Honest ¦ Gazelles
467 ¦ My Love Come Back ¦ Velours
468 ¦ You Promised Love ¦ Annie Laurie
469 ¦ Suffering With The Blues ¦ Little Willie John
470 ¦ No Good ¦ Jimmy McCracklin
471 ¦ Directly From My Heart ¦ Little Richard
472 ¦ You Are ¦ Cadillacs
473 ¦ (I've Changed My) Wild Mind ¦ Johnny "T" Talley
474 ¦ Fool's Paradise ¦ Cochran Brothers
475 ¦ I've Got To Have You Baby ¦ Pretenders
476 ¦ Marianne ¦ Terry Gilkyson & Easy Riders
477 ¦ Clothes Line ¦ Boogaloo
478 ¦ Let's Elope Baby ¦ Janis Martin
479 ¦ Wrong Doing Woman ¦ Earl Gilliam
480 ¦ Low Down Dog ¦ Joe Turner
481 ¦ Moore Boogie ¦ Abe Moore
482 ¦ That Don't Move Me ¦ Carl Perkins
483 ¦ When I'm With You ¦ Moonglows
484 ¦ Wonderful Girl ¦ Five Satins
485 ¦ I Feel Good ¦ Shirley & Lee
486 ¦ No Good Lover ¦ Mickey & Sylvia
487 ¦ Who Can Explain ¦ Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
488 ¦ Always Be Faithful ¦ Monarchs
489 ¦ Our Love Will Never End ¦ Avons
490 ¦ Please Don't Leave Me ¦ Johnny Burnette Trio
491 ¦ Soldier of Fortune ¦ Drifters
492 ¦ Candy ¦ Big Maybelle
493 ¦ This I Know ¦ Little Joe & Thrillers
494 ¦ Christmas In Jail ¦ Youngsters
495 ¦ Pretty Baby, Baby ¦ Gazelles
496 ¦ People Are Talking ¦ Heartbeats
497 ¦ Just A Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody ¦ Louis Prima
498 ¦ What's the Reason I'm Not Pleasing You ¦ Fats Domino
499 ¦ Better Be On My Way ¦ Spiders
500 ¦ Corrine Corrina ¦ Charlie Feathers
501 ¦ Everybody's Whalin' ¦ Huey "Piano" Smith
502 ¦ Singing The Blues ¦ Marty Robbins
503 ¦ Come On And Save Me ¦ Five Royales
504 ¦ Come Back My Love ¦ Solitaires
505 ¦ Could It Be You ¦ Four Tops
506 ¦ Turn The Lamps Down Low ¦ Dave Bartholomew
507 ¦ You're The One ¦ Jimmy McCracklin
508 ¦ Meet Me Half Way ¦ Arbee Stidham
509 ¦ Whatcha Gonna Do When Your Baby Leaves You ¦ Chuck Willis
510 ¦ My Heart's Desire ¦ Wheels
511 ¦ Over and Over Again (slow version) ¦ Moonglows
512 ¦ The Gleam in Your Eye ¦ Channels
513 ¦ Lonely Room ¦ Lee Andrews & Hearts
514 ¦ Dear Lord ¦ Continentals
515 ¦ Geraldine ¦ El Venos
516 ¦ Down Yonder We Go Ballin' ¦ Smiley Lewis
517 ¦ Cross Eyed Suzie Lee ¦ George "Harmonica" Smith
518 ¦ Micky Mouse Bording House ¦ Big Boy Myles
519 ¦ She Don't Run Around ¦ El Dorados
520 ¦ Bop With Me Baby ¦ Rosco Gordon
521 ¦ Gamblin' Woman ¦ Big Walter
522 ¦ Don't Let it End This Way ¦ Elmore Morris
523 ¦ The Groovy Age ¦ Boyd Bennett & the Rockets
524 ¦ Cabin Hideaway ¦ Limelighters
525 ¦ Where or When ¦ Earl Bostic
526 ¦ Shorty The Barber ¦ Lou Millet
527 ¦ Slip, Slip, Slippin' In ¦ Eddie Bond
528 ¦ Rock It ¦ Thumper Jones
529 ¦ Oooh-Whee Baby ¦ Art Neville
530 ¦ I Don't Believe ¦ Bobby "Blue" Bland
531 ¦ Grandma's House ¦ Chris Kenner
532 ¦ Find a New Woman ¦ Arnold Parker
533 ¦ I Ain't Gonna Waste My Time ¦ Don Gibson
534 ¦ A Fool No More ¦ Eddie Hope & Manish Boys
535 ¦ I Love You Baby ¦ Jimmy Reed
536 ¦ Headin' Home ¦ Shirley Gunter & Flairs
537 ¦ Wisdom of a Fool ¦ Five Keys
538 ¦ Just Won't Do Right ¦ James Brown
539 ¦ Now You Know ¦ Channels
540 ¦ Don't Make Me Late, Baby ¦ Earl Gilliam
541 ¦ Cool Lovin' ¦ Arthur Lee Maye & Crowns
542 ¦ Hey Senorita ¦ Del-Vikings
543 ¦ Try Me One More Time ¦ Diablos
544 ¦ My Sweet Norma Lee ¦ Limelighters
545 ¦ Another Chance ¦ Cell Foster & Audios
546 ¦ Hot Dog ¦ Young Jessie
547 ¦ Rip It Up ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
548 ¦ Tongue Tied Jill ¦ Charlie Feathers
549 ¦ What'll I Do ¦ Billy Wallace
550 ¦ I'm Gonna Get That Girl ¦ Vocaltones
551 ¦ Happy Memories ¦ Cleftones
552 ¦ Magic ¦ Tru-Tones
553 ¦ Lindy Lou ¦ Little Butchie Saunders & Buddies
554 ¦ The Masquerade is Over ¦ Harptones
555 ¦ That's The Way It Goes ¦ Harptones
556 ¦ Your Promise To Me ¦ Hurricanes
557 ¦ That's What You Gotta Do ¦ Buddy & Ella Johnson
558 ¦ Paradise Rock ¦ Warren Luckey
559 ¦ I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine ¦ Curtis Johnson & Windjammers
560 ¦ Behave, Be Quiet or Begone ¦ Roy Duke
561 ¦ I'm Ready ¦ Hank Cochran
562 ¦ Ride 'Em On Down ¦ Eddie Taylor
563 ¦ Doodle Bug Rag ¦ Brenda Lee
564 ¦ Forgive Me, Clawdy ¦ Lloyd Price
565 ¦ Be Bop Baby ¦ Autry Inman
566 ¦ So Long, Farewell, Goodbye ¦ Aladdins
567 ¦ Who's Been Riding My Mule ¦ Nobles
568 ¦ Sweet Names ¦ Counts
569 ¦ Baby Do ¦ Dells
570 ¦ I Sit in My Window ¦ Four Fellows
571 ¦ Love You Baby ¦ Fi-Tones
572 ¦ Why Do You Do Me ¦ James Brown
573 ¦ Letter From My Darling ¦ Little Willie John
574 ¦ Mozelle ¦ Sheppards
575 ¦ Vippity Vop ¦ Honey Boys
576 ¦ I Got To Find My Baby ¦ Muddy Waters
577 ¦ We're Gonna Move ¦ Elvis Presley
578 ¦ Come Back ¦ Blue Chips
579 ¦ Who Slapped John ¦ Gene Vincent & Blue Caps
580 ¦ Bo Weevil ¦ Fats Domino
581 ¦ Don't Big Shot Me ¦ Link Davis
582 ¦ Honky-Tonk Man ¦ Johnny Horton
583 ¦ Midnight Special Train ¦ Joe Turner
584 ¦ Keep A'Lovin' Me ¦ Everly Brothers
585 ¦ Why Did I Fall in Love ¦ Jacks
586 ¦ They Say ¦ Rainbows
587 ¦ True Love Gone ¦ Enchanters
588 ¦ Can't Help Loving That Girl of Mine ¦ Hide-A-Ways
589 ¦ Right Now ¦ Five Vets
590 ¦ Lawdy Miss Clawdy ¦ Elvis Presley
591 ¦ Rock-Ola Baby ¦ Sonee West
592 ¦ Teenage Cutie ¦ Eddie Cochran
593 ¦ Just As I Am ¦ Five Royales
594 ¦ Hold My Baby's Hand ¦ James Brown
595 ¦ 29 Ways ¦ Willie Dixon
596 ¦ Zippity Zippity Zoom ¦ Pearls
597 ¦ I Want You ¦ Cadets
598 ¦ Chickie Um Bah ¦ Moonglows
599 ¦ I Dreamt I Dwelt In Heaven ¦ Five Keys
600 ¦ Without Love (There is Nothing) ¦ Clyde McPhatter
601 ¦ That's A Pretty Good Love ¦ Big Maybelle
602 ¦ When I Saw You ¦ Shirley & Lee
603 ¦ It Hurts Me So ¦ Tony Allen
604 ¦ Standing On The Highway ¦ Earl Gilliam
605 ¦ Wrong Doing Woman ¦ Walter Miller & Barons
606 ¦ Overhead ¦ Champion Jack Dupree
607 ¦ I'm Coming Home ¦ Hide-A-Ways
608 ¦ Good Rockin' Baby ¦ Sid King & Five Strings
609 ¦ Heartbreak Hotel ¦ Thumper Jones
610 ¦ Ain't That Loving You Baby ¦ Eddie Riff
611 ¦ Swing Bop Boogie ¦ Alvis Wayne
612 ¦ Raw Deal ¦ Junior Thompson
613 ¦ Little Bit ¦ Janis Martin
614 ¦ Please Baby ¦ James Curry
615 ¦ Magic Kiss ¦ Keystoners
616 ¦ Rockin' and Rollin' With Grandmaw (On Saturday Night) ¦ Carson Robison
617 ¦ Charged With Cheating ¦ Chuck Willis
618 ¦ Come Back Baby ¦ Jesse Belvin
619 ¦ Be Honest With Me ¦ Carl Perkins
620 ¦ Jambalaya ¦ Brenda Lee
621 ¦ Cooing to the Wrong Pigeon ¦ Merrill E. Moore
622 ¦ Sample Man ¦ Lula Reed
623 ¦ Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee ¦ Glenn Reeves
624 ¦ Peg Pants ¦ Bill Beach
625 ¦ Happy Tears ¦ Eddie Bo
626 ¦ Need My Baby ¦ Big Walter Horton
627 ¦ Tonight You Belong To Me ¦ Patience & Prudence
628 ¦ It's Too Late ¦ Chuck Willis
629 ¦ Would I Be Crying ¦ Flamingos
630 ¦ Dear Heart ¦ Spaniels
631 ¦ I Wanna Holler ¦ Little Butchie Saunders & Buddies
632 ¦ Gloria ¦ Arthur Lee Maye & Crowns
633 ¦ You've Sinned ¦ Solitaires
634 ¦ Be Cool My Heart ¦ Fatso Theus & Flairs
635 ¦ I Would Hate To See You Go ¦ John Brim
636 ¦ I Need You Pretty Baby For My Own ¦ Harmonica "Blues King" Harris
637 ¦ You Got Me Where You Want Me ¦ John Brim
638 ¦ You're Near Me ¦ Arthur & Booker
639 ¦ Six Days a Week (And Sundays Too) ¦ Kinglets
640 ¦ She's A Flirt ¦ Jewels
641 ¦ The Truth Hurts ¦ Bobby Byrd & Birds
642 ¦ There In The Night ¦ El Dorados
643 ¦ She Sure Can Rock Me ¦ Roy Hall
644 ¦ My Pink Cadillac ¦ Hal Willis
645 ¦ Broke ¦ Ballads
646 ¦ That's All Right Baby ¦ Preston Love
647 ¦ Linda Lou ¦ Curley Langley
648 ¦ Please Don't Tease ¦ Spaniels
649 ¦ I Know She Loves Me ¦ Bobby Tuggle
650 ¦ Just Want A Little Lovin' ¦ Andre Williams
651 ¦ Don't Go Baby (Don't Go) ¦ Al Coker
652 ¦ It's My Life ¦ Vern Pullens
653 ¦ Cool Cat ¦ Joe Montgomery
654 ¦ Is There No Love For Me, Love ¦ Johnny McAdams
655 ¦ Guitar Rock ¦ Bill Flagg
656 ¦ Mexico Bound ¦ Champions
657 ¦ Stop Look And Listen ¦ Patsy Cline
658 ¦ Popcorn Willie ¦ Five Crowns
659 ¦ Peg Leg Woman ¦ Willie King (Billy Gayles)
660 ¦ Let's Boogie Baby ¦ Little Milton
661 ¦ Once Upon A Time, Long Ago, Last Night ¦ Paul Williams (Bobby Parks)
662 ¦ Rock 'N' Roll Boogie ¦ Alan Freed
663 ¦ When I Found You ¦ Jerry Reed
664 ¦ Too Late ¦ Danny White
665 ¦ You Don't Love Me ¦ Little George Smith
666 ¦ Lanky Linda ¦ De'Bonairs
667 ¦ Mean Old World ¦ Johnny Fuller
668 ¦ I Need A Man ¦ Barbara Pittman
669 ¦ Destination Love ¦ Wynonie Harris
670 ¦ Cat Just Got In Town ¦ Bill Mack
671 ¦ When I Harvest My Love ¦ Lou Millet
672 ¦ Juke Box Baby ¦ Perry Como
673 ¦ I'll Never Let You Go ¦ Valentines
674 ¦ (Wake Up) Miss Rip Van Winkle ¦ Tibbs Brothers
675 ¦ I'm In Love With You ¦ Pat Boone
676 ¦ That's All There Is To That ¦ Nat "King" Cole & Four Knights
677 ¦ You Make Me Feel So Young ¦ Frank Sinatra
678 ¦ Play My Boogie ¦ Bill Mack
679 ¦ Hello Baby ¦ Charlene Arthur & Knights
680 ¦ Shadow My Baby ¦ Glenn Barber
681 ¦ Tough Mama ¦ Nitecaps
682 ¦ (All Alone And) Miserable ¦ Gardenias
683 ¦ I Knew I Had A Chance ¦ Palms
684 ¦ Need My Baby ¦ Shakey Horton
685 ¦ I Promise ¦ Jimmy Castor & Juniors
686 ¦ If You Love My Woman ¦ Jimmy Winter & Shadows
687 ¦ Sixteen Chicks ¦ Joe Clay
688 ¦ Corrine, Corrina ¦ Johnny Carroll
689 ¦ Clickety Clack ¦ Jerry Irby & Texas Rangers
690 ¦ Slow Down ¦ Jack Earls
691 ¦ Bop Bop Ba Doo Bop ¦ Lew Williams
692 ¦ Where You Been ¦ Lloyd Fatman
693 ¦ Rhythm In My Soul ¦ Harry Carter the Rock N Roll Apache
694 ¦ Grasshopper Rock ¦ Link Davis
695 ¦ Shot Gun Wedding ¦ Dub Duckerson
696 ¦ Till The Well Runs Dry ¦ Wynona Carr
697 ¦ Push Button Automobile ¦ Medallions
698 ¦ Ain't Gonna Do It ¦ Sonny Burgess
699 ¦ She's Gone, Gone ¦ Penguins
700 ¦ Cheese And Crackers ¦ Rosco Gordon
701 ¦ A Million Heartaches Ago ¦ Billy Mann
702 ¦ Gimme Some ¦ Harptones
703 ¦ The Very Best Luck In The World ¦ Ebonaires
704 ¦ You Can Bet Your Life ¦ Little Esther
705 ¦ Everything's Alright ¦ Lamplighters
706 ¦ Be Fair ¦ Pipes
707 ¦ Elmo's Shuffle ¦ Elmore James
708 ¦ Life Gets To Be A Burden ¦ Eddie Boyd
709 ¦ No No Baby ¦ Al Ferrier
710 ¦ Sister Jenny ¦ Johnny Fuller
711 ¦ I'm Ready ¦ John Lee Hooker
712 ¦ Murder in The 1st Degree ¦ St. Louis Jimmy
713 ¦ Lonely Lonely Nights ¦ Little Julian Herrera
714 ¦ Drop Anchor ¦ Harmonica Slim
715 ¦ Calling All Comets ¦ Bill Haley & Comets
716 ¦ One More Chance With You ¦ Little Walter
717 ¦ Cool Kind Lover ¦ Jesse Thomas
718 ¦ Jig-Ga-Lee-Ga ¦ Rudy Grayzell
719 ¦ Don't Shoot Me Baby ¦ Bill Bowen & Rockets
720 ¦ Heavenly Angel ¦ Arthur & Booker
721 ¦ Whose Baby Are You ¦ George Zimmerman & Thrills
722 ¦ There's No Need To Cry ¦ Five Blind Boys of Mississippi
723 ¦ Since I Fell For You ¦ Spaniels
724 ¦ Just To Hold My Hand ¦ Big Boy Myles
725 ¦ Hey Mr. Warden ¦ Danny Cobb
726 ¦ Run Uncle John Run ¦ Jerry McCain
727 ¦ Woman Love ¦ Jimmy Johnson
728 ¦ My Girl Won't Quit Me ¦ Harmonica Slim
729 ¦ I Know What Love Is All About ¦ Sonny Boy Williamson
730 ¦ Grandma's Boogie ¦ Lightnin' Hopkins
731 ¦ Fine Little Girl ¦ Solitaires
732 ¦ Pretty Brown Eyes ¦ Starlites
733 ¦ Sugar Diabetes ¦ Eddie Banks & Five Dreamers
734 ¦ You're Gonna Treat Me Right ¦ Jimmy Stayton
735 ¦ Tu Vuo' Fa' L'americano ¦ Renato Carosone
736 ¦ Now I Know ¦ Keynotes
737 ¦ In The Evening ¦ Keynotes
Steve Mc
2019-05-07 03:53:25 UTC
1. Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy

2. She's Mine - Danderliers

3. Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville

4. Our Love Is True - Delrays

2019-05-07 02:57:43 UTC
1- "Our Love Is True"

2- "Awe Shucks Baby"

3- "Cha Dookie Do"

4- "She's Mine"
Rick Schubert
2019-05-07 06:57:27 UTC
1. She's Mine - Danderliers
2. Our Love Is True - Delrays
3. Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville
4. Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy
Bill B
2019-05-07 11:10:40 UTC
1 She's Mine - Danderliers
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/pL_IyBwsVgg
2 Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/dDEkeH2x_fo
3 Our Love Is True - Delrays
Post by SavoyBG
http://youtu.be/jqmKRRdd9zY
4 Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville
http://youtu.be/zMhhJX-C670
Jim Colegrove
2019-05-07 13:30:23 UTC
1. Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville

2. She's Mine - Danderliers

3. Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy

4. Our Love Is True - Delrays
SavoyBG
2019-05-07 14:46:28 UTC

1. Aw Shucks Baby - Tiny Topsy - 37
2. Cha Dookey Doo - Art Neville - 28
3. She's Mine - Danderliers - 28

4. Our Love Is True - Delrays - 27

In a furious battle among 3 records, the Delrays loses and is out. Art Neville edges the Danderliers in a tie breaker as it was ranked higher on 7 of the 12
ballots.

So far the Accents record from group one is still on the line to be eliminated as the lowest scoring 3rd place item.