Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - June 2021 - Preliminary Round - Group 6
2021-06-07 01:38:28 UTC
Mon. June 7 2021
DianeE
2021-06-07 01:41:52 UTC
Mon. June 7 2021
----------
Oops, sorry, I hit Send instead of Save. You'll just have to hold your
breath for the next 12 hours or so!
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-07 13:16:25 UTC

Tight Shoe Boogie - Donnie Bowshier

Walking Doctor Bill - B.B King

San-Ho-Zay - Freddy King

Switchie WItchy Titchie - The Midnighters

I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward and His Dominoes

Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-07 13:17:13 UTC

1. I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward and His Dominoes
2. Switchie WItchy Titchie - The Midnighters
3. Walking Doctor Bill - B.B King
4. San-Ho-Zay - Freddy King
5. Tight Shoe Boogie - Donnie Bowshier
Steve Mc
2021-06-07 14:02:52 UTC
1. San-Ho-Zay - Freddy King

2. Switchie WItchy Titchie - The Midnighters

3. Tight Shoe Boogie - Donnie Bowshier

4. I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward and His Dominoes

5. Walking Doctor Bill - B.B King

2021-06-07 13:36:53 UTC
I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward and His Dominoes - 8
Walking Doctor Bill - B.B King - 8
Switchie WItchy Titchie - The Midnighters - 7
San-Ho-Zay - Freddy King - 7
Tight Shoe Boogie - Donnie Bowshier - 6

2021-06-07 14:25:19 UTC
1- B.B. King

2- The Midnighters

3- Billy Ward and His Dominoes

4- Freddie King

5- Donnie Bowshier
Jim Colegrove
2021-06-07 14:23:30 UTC
1. San-Ho-Zay - Freddy King

DianeE
2021-06-07 14:28:15 UTC
1-I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward and His Dominoes
2-Switchie WItchy Titchie - The Midnighters
3-San-Ho-Zay - Freddy King
4-Walking Doctor Bill - B.B King

5-Tight Shoe Boogie - Donnie Bowshier
If you can't say something nice don't say it. This record has a nice
10-second break (1:30-1:40).
Carl
2021-06-07 14:58:54 UTC
1. Walking Doctor Bill - B.B King
2. Switchie WItchy Titchie - The Midnighters
3. I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward and His Dominoes
Rick Schubert
Sav...@aol.com
2021-06-07 15:22:11 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Mark's ballot:

1. Switchie WItchy Titchie - The Midnighters - 36
2. I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward and His Dominoes - 34
3. Walking Doctor Bill - B.B King - 27
4. San-Ho-Zay - Freddy King - 25

5. Tight Shoe Boogie - Donnie Bowshier - 13

Mark's Rhymer wins the group with Rick's Doms second. Carl's BB takes third and Steve's instrumental takes 4th to also move on. Jim's Tight Shoe bows out.
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-06-07 17:07:29 UTC
This record has a nice 20- sacond break.

Just enough time to roll a grenade into the recording booth and slam the door, baby!