Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - May 2021 - Round 1 - Group 7
DianeE
2021-05-16 10:29:54 UTC
2021-05-16 13:22:17 UTC

2021-05-16 13:22:51 UTC

2021-05-16 14:06:30 UTC

2021-05-16 13:49:15 UTC

2021-05-16 13:58:00 UTC

2021-05-16 13:58:51 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
1. Howlin' Wolf Boogie - Howlin' Wolf
2. Just For You And I - The Supremes
3. Think - Five Royales
4. Sick And Tired - Chris Kenner
DianeE
2021-05-16 14:23:40 UTC
Now we finally get a group that's all killer no filler!

1-Sick And Tired - Chris Kenner2-Think - Five Royales
3-Howlin' Wolf Boogie - Howlin' Wolf4-Just For You And I - The Supremes
Jim Colegrove
2021-05-16 14:29:05 UTC
1. Think - Five Royales

2. Howlin' Wolf Boogie - Howlin' Wolf

3. Sick And Tired - Chris Kenner

4. Just For You And I - The Supremes
Rick Schubert
2021-05-16 16:15:24 UTC
1. Think - Five Royales
Dennis C from Tennessee
2021-05-16 17:26:36 UTC
* sorry for the tardiness, my Islanders are battling the Penguins, baby!!

1) Supremes

2) 5 Royales

3) Chris Kenner

4) Howlin Wolf
Sav...@aol.com
2021-05-16 17:57:34 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS

1. Think - Five Royales - 31
2. Howlin' Wolf Boogie - Howlin' Wolf - 22

3. Just For You And I - The Supremes - 19
4. Sick And Tired - Chris Kenner - 18

Mark's 5R romps to the win and Steve's Wolf takes second to also move into the SWEET 16. Roger's Soup and Diane's CK are done. Mark now had 4 items in the Sweet 16 with a good chance for a 5th item tomorrow.
md
2021-05-16 18:21:59 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
FINAL RANKINGS
1. Think - Five Royales - 31
2. Howlin' Wolf Boogie - Howlin' Wolf - 22
3. Just For You And I - The Supremes - 19
4. Sick And Tired - Chris Kenner - 18
Mark's 5R romps to the win and Steve's Wolf takes second to also move int
the SWEET 16. Roger's Soup and Diane's CK are done. Mark now had 4 items i
the Sweet 16 with a good chance for a 5th item tomorrow.
Don't jinx it. :)

--md

remove "xx" from address