George Zimmerman & The Thrills, "Whose Baby Are You"
Dean F.
2020-02-04 03:55:47 UTC
I first heard this bluesy 1956 doo-wop number on the Relic Golden Groups LP, "Vol. 33: The Los Angeles Groups," some time in the '80s. Recently, I spun the LP for the first time in ages and was reminded of how good I thought the song was.

Roger Ford
2020-02-04 06:52:28 UTC
On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 19:55:47 -0800 (PST), "Dean F."
Post by Dean F.
I first heard this bluesy 1956 doo-wop number on the Relic Golden Groups LP, "Vol. 33: The Los Angeles Groups," some time in the '80s. Recently, I spun the LP for the first time in ages and was reminded of how good I thought the song was.
http://youtu.be/3xkenfUdqLA
The flipside is great too!!

ROGER FORD

Bill B
2020-02-04 12:48:45 UTC
Post by Dean F.
I first heard this bluesy 1956 doo-wop number on the Relic Golden Groups LP, "Vol. 33: The Los Angeles Groups," some time in the '80s. Recently, I spun the LP for the first time in ages and was reminded of how good I thought the song was.
http://youtu.be/3xkenfUdqLA
Is the Zimmeran spelling on the record a misprint or did you make the artist into the killer of Trayvon Martin?