Favorite suggestive lyrics
Add Reply
Steve Mc
2024-08-19 18:26:54 UTC
The recent posts got me to thinking...

One of my favorites, and a great visual:

From Shake, Rattle & Roll:

Well(?) you wear those dresses, the sun comes shining though.
--
Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond
Dean
2024-08-19 21:44:06 UTC
"Laundromat Blues," The "5" Royales:

[Verse 1]
Don’t rush folks
Just take your time
Give my baby 20 minutes
And she’ll make you’ll lose your mind

[Chorus]
My baby’s got the best machine
The best washing machine in town
(Ow, ooh, what a machine)
My baby’s got the best machine
The best washing machine in town
(Ow, ooh, ooh)
She’s got the very best equipment
There’s no better machine to be found
(Ooh, ooh, what a machine)

[Verse 2]
Just bring your dirty clothes
Bring all your dirty duds
Don’t worry ‘bout no soap
Her machine is full of suds

[Chorus]
My baby’s got the best machine
The bеst washing machine in town
Just relax and take it еasy
While her machine goes round and round

[Sax solo]
(Ooh-ee ooh-ee, what a machine)
(Ooh-ee ooh-ee, what a machine)
(Ooh-ee ooh-ee, what a machine)
(Ooh-ee ooh-ee, what a machine)
(Ooh-ee, ooh-ee)
(Ooh-ee ooh-ee, what a machine)

[Verse 3]
She works everyday
She works every night
This is her motto:
The customer’s always right

[Chorus]
Just don’t overload her machine
The best washing machine in town
If you wanna see smooth action
It will cost you 30 cents a pound
(Ooh, ooh, what a machine)

[Verse 4]
So treat my baby gentle
Treat my baby kind
Cos her kind of service
Nowadays is hard to find

[Chorus]
She’s got the best machine
The best washing machine in town
She can do it over and over
And her machine won’t break down
(What a machine!)
RWC
2024-08-19 22:50:30 UTC
She’s got the best machine
I find the lyrics offensive because of the 'machine' analogy.
Dean
I hope you're joking.
RWC
2024-08-19 23:20:50 UTC
For me, to be frank, kinda yawny tepid.
RWC
2024-08-19 23:41:30 UTC
On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 11:26:54 -0700, Steve Mc
<***@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Leaving aside 'tepid':

For me this knocks out all 50s/cusp white Rockabilly songs.
(I'm open to being proven wrong)

That still leaves 1000+ 30s/40s/50s R&B songs by black artists :-)
DianeE
2024-08-20 00:14:15 UTC
It ain't the meat, it's the motion
RWC
2024-08-20 01:20:05 UTC
I thought it was the girth :-)
RWC
2024-08-20 01:01:18 UTC
Post by Steve Mc
The recent posts got me to thinking...
Pussy! - Harry Roy And His Bat Club Boys [UK Oriole 104] - 1931

There's one pet I like to pet
I stroke it every chance I get
It's my girl's pussy
No matter what the weather's like
It's always nice and warm
I take care to remove my gloves
When strokin' my girl's pussy
BobRoman
2024-08-20 01:36:22 UTC
TV Is The Thing
Dinah Washington

If you wanna have fun, come home with me
You can stay all night and play with my TV

Now he turned my dial to channel one
I knew that this was gonna be fun
He turned my dial to channel two
That station thrilled me through and through
He moved one notch to channel three
I said, "Oh, how I love what you're doing to me"

etc., etc.

BR
Dean
2024-08-20 05:05:05 UTC
Little Richard:

It ain't what you do, it's the way how you do it / It ain't what you
eat, it's the way how you chew it!

Good golly, Miss Molly / You sure like to ball!

Long, Tall Sally, she's built for speed / She's got everything that
Uncle John needs!

Lucille, baby satisfy my heart / I'll lay down with you, baby, and give
you such a wonderful start!
Bruce
2024-08-22 00:10:55 UTC
Post by Dean
Lucille, baby satisfy my heart / I'll lay down with you, baby, and give
you such a wonderful start!
That's not the line. First off it's "gave" you such a wonder start, not
give you. I can't tell for sure what he is saying, but it's not "I'll
lay down with you baby." And site that has the lyrics does not have
that.

I think the first 2 words are "I'll play." Sounds like "I'll play my
riches baby," but that doesn't make sense.

That line, whatever it is, is not in the Everly version.
Bruce
2024-08-22 01:35:03 UTC
According to this sheet music...

https://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0148478&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PMax%3A%20%28ROI%29%20Smart%20Shopping%20-%20Everything%20Else&utm_id=17854947063&utm_content=&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwoJa2BhBPEiwA0l0ImBEQxJ685x58X3_ILU9fn4Encs0n__rSykkq1TM59a4HYnADFVxP7RoCWQ0QAvD_BwE

..the line is "slaved for you baby, and gave you such a wonderful
start."

DianeE
2024-08-21 21:42:44 UTC
Julia Lee: All that beef and big ripe tomatoes

I nominated that one in the Obscurities tournament and it did better
than I expected.
Steve Mc
2024-08-21 22:20:34 UTC
Julia Lee:  All that beef and big ripe tomatoes
I nominated that one in the Obscurities tournament and it did better
than I expected.
And she was quite prevalent in these, such as:

Snatch it and grab it

King Size Papa

My Man Stands Out

Don't Come Too Soon