Former Students at South Philadelphia High School
Tom Simon
2012-01-10 19:32:05 UTC
According to Charlie Gracie Jr. and/or Wikipedia, the following all
attended South Philadelphia High School (some graduation years are
estimated):

Marian Anderson '24
Joey Bishop '35
Jack Klugman '40 (?)
Mario Lanza '40
Buddy Greco '42
Eddie Fisher '46
Al Martino '46 (?)
James Darren '52
Charlie Gracie '54 (?)
Chubby Checker '60
Fabian Forte '60
Frankie Avalon '61
Dean F.
2012-01-11 04:51:12 UTC
Post by Tom Simon
According to Charlie Gracie Jr. and/or Wikipedia, the following all
attended South Philadelphia High School (some graduation years are
[el snippo[
Post by Tom Simon
Frankie Avalon '61
If memory serves, Frankie Avalon was 20 years old in 1961. I'm
guessing he graduated sooner.
The Bloomfield Bloviator
2012-01-11 05:25:15 UTC
Post by Tom Simon
Frankie Avalon '61
If memory serves, Frankie Avalon was 20 years old in 1961. I'm
guessing he graduated sooner.
Maybe not, he could have been left back a couple of times.