Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - June - Semi-Finals - Group 1
SavoyBG
2020-06-23 12:28:06 UTC

Louisiana Man - Rusty and Doug

I've Played This Town - Willie Holiday

Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas

She's Gone, Gone - Penguins

SavoyBG
2020-06-23 12:28:58 UTC
MY RANKINGS

1. I've Played This Town - Willie Holiday
2. She's Gone, Gone - Penguins
3. Louisiana Man - Rusty and Doug
4. Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas
Carl
2020-06-23 13:06:14 UTC
1. She’s Gone Gone - Penguins
2. Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas
3. I've Played This Town - Willie Holiday
4. Louisiana Man - Rusty and Doug
Steve Mc
2020-06-23 13:17:15 UTC
This is soooo close. Maybe the closest that I recall.

1. Louisiana Man - Rusty and Doug

2. She's Gone, Gone - Penguins

3. Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas

4. I've Played This Town - Willie Holiday
--
Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond
DianeE
2020-06-23 13:27:52 UTC
1-Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas
2-I've Played This Town - Willie Holiday
3-Louisiana Man - Rusty and Doug
4-She's Gone, Gone - Penguins
m***@gmail.com
2020-06-23 13:29:13 UTC
1.penguins 2.holiday 3.thomas 4.rusty & doug

Back normal tomorrow (hopefully)

Roger
Jim Colegrove
2020-06-23 14:01:35 UTC

4. Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas
Mark Dintenfass
2020-06-23 14:03:18 UTC
Post by SavoyBG
Louisiana Man - Rusty and Doug
I've Played This Town - Willie Holiday
She's Gone, Gone - Penguins
Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas
--
--md
_________
Remove xx's from address to reply
unknown
2020-06-23 14:53:25 UTC
MY RANKINGS

1. She's Gone, Gone - Penguins
Rick Schubert
2020-06-23 16:15:35 UTC
1. She's Gone, Gone - Penguins
SavoyBG
2020-06-23 16:22:53 UTC
FINAL RANKINGS, same as Roger and Rick's ballots.

1. She's Gone, Gone - Penguins - 28
2. I've Played This Town - Willie Holiday - 26

3. Hoodo Party - Tabby Thomas - 18 (5-4)
4. Louisiana Man - Rusty and Doug - 18

Rick's Penguins wins the group and Jim's Holiday takes second as both are in the FINAL FOUR. Diane's Tabby edges Mark's R&D in a 5-4 tie breaker for third place, but both are out anyway.
unknown
2020-06-24 00:41:45 UTC
and Geoff's :)
SavoyBG
2020-06-24 04:05:05 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by SavoyBG
FINAL RANKINGS, same as Roger and Rick's ballots.
and Geoff's :)
Sorry, missed that.